What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is coverage for the vehicles you drive and what can happen as a result. Driving can be unpredictable, and our insurers’ comprehensive auto insurance packages provide protection from any unforeseen circumstances.
Most Policies Offer:
- Comprehensive coverage
- Collision coverage
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists
- Rental car reimbursement
- Roadside assistance
- Medical payments as a result of an accident
- Coverage of damages that occur as a result of an auto collision with another vehicle
- Coverage of damages that occur as a result of an auto collision with something other than another vehicle
- Protection from vehicle theft
- Protection from vandalism
- Protection from weather related damages
- Accidents with uninsured/underinsured individuals